Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SkyDrive finally gets integration with Windows Explorer

When Sky Drive first came out from Microsoft I was really excited but alas there was no integration from Windows Explorer thus the intresst quickly faded, until today when I needed to share a binary file without having to require people to be registered and invited to my shared folder (which I need if I where to use my DropBox account) and to my suprise this was no issue at all for SkyDrive.

But still I was missing the windows explorer integration so I decided to give it one more go and boy am I glad that I did since it lead to the discovery of the excellent and FREE tool SkyDrive Explorer.

Screenshot of integration SkyDrive with Windows Explorer

Screenshot of accessing a folder on SkyDrive from Windows Explorer

No comments:

Post a Comment